If you are new to the blog and are just following along, here’s what you missed:
Rachel, my business partner/assistant/second shooter, recently got engaged and with us being photographers, thought it would be cool document her whole wedding planning process. Not only to keep these memories but to maybe help out one of our readers who may be a future bride as well as get suggestions from you guys. Here are the past posts that you’ve missed.
- Post 1 ~ We got a glimpse of how Rachel and her fiancé, Arthur met! It’s an adorable story including some very young pictures of them.
- Post 2 ~ We got to hear the story of how Arthur proposed in Bermuda! Check out that post to see her ring! It’s beautiful!
- Post 3 ~ Rachel said YES TO THE DRESS!! Check it out to see her experience at David’s Bridal!
- Venues! Venues! Venues! Post 4 | Post 5 | Post 6 | are her weeks in search for the perfect venue! And in Post 7 you get to hear the place that she chose!!!
- Post 8 ~ We are back at Davids Bridal picking out the Bridesmaids Dresses as well as seeing who she chose to stand up there with her on the big day!!
- Post 9 (maid of honor & big sis), Post 10 (little sis), Post 11 (cousin), Post 12 (sister-in-law), Post 13 (best friend), and Post 14 (MEE) ~This is where Rachel introduces her bridesmaids and tells us the background stories of how she knows them. There are some pretty funny moments and awesome pictures!
- Post 15 ~ Engagement Pictures!!!! Here, we get to see Rachel’s engagement session. I also give some tips on how to make the most of your engagement session.
- Post 16 ~ All about the “Save The Dates.”
- Post 17 ~ All about the DJ and some songs you don’t want to miss being played at the wedding!
- Post 18 ~ Bridal Registry! This is a fun post because I filmed it rather than photographing it!! Check it out!!
- Post 19 ~ Speed Round Questions with the Fiance’ himself!!!
- Post 20 ~ Special Valentines Day Post!
- Post 21 ~ To Peek or Not To Peek…That is the question!!! Will Rachel be doing a first look?
- Post 22 ~ Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!!! Time to talk about the Bouquet.
- Post 23 ~ This post is all about the Wedding Cake! mmmmmmmmmm
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Thank you all for reading along!!! This has been such a fun experience!!!!! We truly appreciate the support!