After much consideration and some encouraging words/text messages from my friends and supporters, I have decided to jump in-full force into this challenge called Project 365! It all started when I visited Click It Up a Notch. Courtney had just recently posted that she would be starting ANOTHER project 365. Can you believe she had already completed one???!!! Project 365 is basically when you post a picture a day for a whole year. I had contemplated many times to start this challenge but didn’t seem to have the courage to start. I have a big fear of failure. I knew if I started something and stopped, that I would beat myself up for it. But you know what? Who do I have to prove? No one. That is why I’ve given myself some friendly rules and goals about Click It Up a Notch’s Project 365.
- Don’t forget about your priorities. Let’s face it-I’m bound to miss a day or two of posting. I’m married and have two jobs. My day job at the Accounting Firm and my Photography Business (I have to make sure that my clients needs are met). Plus a house to maintain and so on and so forth.
- Don’t get discouraged if you miss a couple of days. I can see it already-I’m a perfectionist and hate messing anything up. But I promise to dust off my shoulders and move on.
- Have Fun. That one is self explanatory.
- Don’t become obsessed with capturing the perfect moment that I don’t enjoy the moment. I copied that rule from Courtney.
- Make it through the whole year. I think that’s everyone’s goal.
- Make some new friends. There are over a hundred people participating in this challenge. I hope to connect with many (or at least one).
- See a change or growth in your work. I hope to see an improvement in my photography. There is always room for growth and I can’t wait to see my creative juices flowing.
Well…that’s all that I could think of at the moment.